Every day you have many choices to make. A lot of the time you end up having to choose between what is easy vs. what is best for us. Taking care of yourself should be a top priority but along the way we tend to put others needs before our own.
Change can be hard. We understand this. But, in the long run, change for the better is always worthwhile. Let us, as experts, help you make positive changes by showing you a way to love, nourish and fuel your body without guilt or restriction. Welcome to our revolutionary program, LOVE LIVING LEAN.
What is the Love Living Lean Program (LLL) and how does it work?
Love Living Lean is an online journey of self-discovery, nutrition and movement empowerment and a community that will support everyone’s achievements not just reward extreme physical change.
This is NOT ANOTHER SEVERE CALORIE RESTRICTIVE + EXTREME DEBILITATING EXERCISE CHALLENGE. This is a program where you will learn the tools to build your own perfect plan that works to compliment an active SUSTAINABLE lifestyle well beyond 12 weeks. It focuses on nutrition prescription that encompasses everything science can currently tell us about sustainable fat loss and is complimented with resistance training to support body re-composition (dropping body fat and increasing muscle simultaneously).
As an LLL member, you are supported by two professionally qualified performance nutrition experts that have a combined 20 years’ experience in private nutrition consulting specializing in lean physiques but also a lifetime of living a lean, active and happy lifestyle. We are passionate to help you with practical tools, delicious whole food recipe inspiration and accessible qualified nutrition and exercise advice to help you on the pathway toward the ultimate version of YOU, not anyone else.
In this program you will learn to love yourself FIRST and as you adopt the tools that will help your physical body thrive you will find happiness with your results that won’t need to wait until the end – we want you to LOVE the whole journey!
What you can expect of the LLL Round 3 SILVER Program
- The SILVER program is for you if you need nutrition specific support, motivation and accountability (without the exercise component). It’s for you if you want to LEARN while you do. You will join the amazing LLL community and have access to Leanne and Angie and the entire tribe for the whole 12 weeks and be able to access all the blogs and videos they post on the topics below.
- The SILVER program has ALL of the following (the content is drip fed so we can support you weekly and answer questions week by week to help you make small, sustainable changes long term). Releasing all the content at once is too overwhelming as you have so much to learn and do!
- 12 x weekly prescriptive fat loss specific meal plans completely adaptable to your personal preferences (GF, DF, Vegetarian available). Note: you get a brand new meal plan every week!
- 120 real, whole food recipes portioned prescriptively to burn stored fat and support lean muscle (family and husband friendly!)
- A variety of prescriptive quality and convenient snacks with the inclusion of our signature “soul foods”
- Signature SOUL FOOD lists with your own personal favourite foods (so you never feel deprived!)
- 7 nutrition exchange lists (carbs, fat, protein, fruit, nuts, vegetables and additional foods) to personalise your meal plans to your own personal preferences. Use these to easily
- Hydration guide
- Weekly meal planner to help successful menu planning
- Lifelong nutrition habits to take with you that make the biggest impact on results well after the finish
- Portrait Instructions at the beginning and end + girth body measurement instructions based on international standard anthropometry every 4 weeks in a body positive progress chart
- BOTH THE SILVER AND GOLD programs have a HUGE focus on teaching you the latest in fat loss science and sustainable weight loss so you stay lean for life! Below is the content you will learn each week (PLUS you’ll learn addition things everyday from the support forums as Leanne and Angie answer all your questions).
- As part of the SILVER AND GOLD programs you also have access to:
- Weekly blogs/ videos covering the following:
- Week 1: How to use your meal plan and adapt it (video)
- Week 2: How to meal prep like a boss (blog) + How to navigate the supermarket and find super fuel worldwide (video)
- Week 3: Fat loss science and weight loss expectations (video) + The importance of sleep and its effects on weight loss (blog)
- Week 4: Hormones and body composition (video) + Tips to manage bloating and wind (blog)
- Week 5: Stomach hunger vs head hunger vs mouth hunger (Video) + How to prevent overeating/ emotional eating and binge eating + manage cravings (blog)
- Week 6: Healthy options to choose when eating out/ tips for eating off the meal plan (blog)
- Week 7: Intermittent Fasting & how to apply it to the meal plan (video)
- Week 8: Tips to survive the holiday seasons (video)
- Week 9: Explaining macros – why carbs, fat and protein matter (video)
- Week 10: Explaining micros – why fibre is so important (video)
- Week 11: Hydration + Sport Specific Nutrition + Supplements
- Week 12: How to stay lean for life – 12 weeks and beyond
- Weekly tasks and meal planner to help successful menu planning and exercise time allocation
- Weekly email with inspiration and goal setting to assist with personal growth and overcoming challenges.
- Navigation of the supplement industry with an evidenced-based approach to minimal supplement use
- Entire access to the member platform to view ALL content as it is updated every week
- 24/7 access to a private, supportive FaceBook community page managed by qualified Sports Dietitians, qualified nutritionists, an Exercise Physiologist and a personal trainer.
- 24/7 access to a private, supportive Members Forum page (on the website) managed by qualified Sports Dietitians, qualified nutritionists, an Exercise Physiologist and a personal trainer.
- Lifelong nutrition habits to take with you that make the biggest impact on results well after the finish
- How to enjoy and manage the festive season and reduce over eating and guilt associated food behaviours each holiday season
- The latest up to date education on fat loss science – what actually works from two experts in the industry!
- Weekly blogs/ videos covering the following:
What you can expect of the GOLD Round 3 LLL Program
- The GOLD program (our most popular program) is for you if you need support, motivation and accountability with the inclusion of a fat loss specific gym based exercise program. It’s for you if you want to LEARN while you do. You will join the amazing LLL community and have access to Leanne and Angie and the entire tribe for the whole 12 weeks and be able to access all the blogs and videos they post on the topics above listed under SILVER.
- In the GOLD Program, you get ALL OF THE SILVER CONTENT + the inclusion of a fat loss exercise specific gym based program.
- You also get 24/7 access to our exercise physiologist, personal trainer and sports nutritionist to ask any questions related to your training along the way.
- The exercise program consists of:
- 12 x weekly workout plans designed by an expert Exercise Physiologist & personal trainer in the below format:
- 4 specific 45-60min resistance workouts every week following the below structure and accessible via a private password encoded free phone app to download at the start of every week with video tutorials for each exercise.
- Preparation (5-10min) – Mobility and specific activation for the workout of the day.
- Strength (10-15min) – The focus here is to make you structurally strong and increase muscle activation with sets ranging from 3 – 5 and reps ranging from 5 – 15.
- Supplementary Strength (10mins) – During this section of the workout we are aiming to “iron out” any left to right or front to back muscle imbalances by using single leg/arm exercises that challenges stability in each side. There will also be a core and anti-rotational core (abs and obliques) focus.
- Conditioner/Finisher (10-15min) – The goal in the section is to increase your heart rate, get you sweaty and improve your fitness and fat burning capabilities. A general conditioner will be 3-5 exercises with target reps and rounds to achieve in a certain time period.
What we expect of YOU
- To be open to exploring and trusting our signature method and process
- Be positive and supportive on the community forums. We don’t accept “foofers” … [people that blow out another person’s light!], nor do we encourage competition with anyone other than the better version of yourself.
- If you have a medical condition, you will need to gain medical clearance before you embark on our program
- To TRY, even when you stuff up “perfect”
- To share your experience (whatever you are comfortable with) to the community so we can grow together, celebrate wins and also help you
- Ask us questions you want the answers to and be present and active in the Facebook group and member’s forum.
Unfortunately, if you cannot commit to your part, then this simply is the wrong program for you. We want to build a community of like-minded women that are done with the latest diet fad, sick of yo-yo dieting, but need the structure, guidance and direction of a program that they will enjoy. We want to help you continue to live a lean active lifestyle under our professional guidance and expertise.
What to expect from your MEAL PLANS
We combine our sports science nutrition expertise with your individuality, to come up with YOUR PERFECT PLAN
Because there is no single dietary prescription that provides the path to perfect health and improved performance for everyone, your perfect diet will look different to your best friends, your sisters or your partners diet. Your perfect diet is dependent on you!
Our love living lean specific meal plans offer a specific nutrition guideline on how to best fuel your performance with the flexibility of food variety for those with an underlying goal of decreasing body fat and supporting functional strength.
What you can expect:
- A meal plan designed to complement resistance-based activity
- A meal plan with exercise-specific nutrition prescription
- A meal plan with macro-specific portions for optimal recovery and fuel
- A meal plan with real super fuel foods to maximise micronutrient intake
- A meal plan that aims to decrease body fat but still support training efforts
- A meal plan with hydration strategies
- A meal plan that has supermarket-friendly suggestions
- A meal plan that is enjoyable, sustainable and healthy
How the Love Living Lean nutrition plans differ from other “diets”
We despise “cookie cutter” plans as there is not one meal plan that fits everyone. This is why we don’t align ourselves with any one ‘diet’ – all nutrition philosophies have their merits, thus we are not massive proponents NOR detractors of any single nutrition philosophy: paleo, vegan, pescatarian, low carb, omnivorous, traditional or gluten-free (the list goes on…) eating styles all have their place.
The unfortunate problem with the diet philosophy – when implemented to the letter of the word – is most likely an extreme, and unsustainable way of eating (this could be due to any number of factors – food preparation time, feelings of deprivation, inadequate food to continue with your usual activity & concentration levels). However, most diets have some good qualities (e.g. more whole foods and vegetables and less processed foods) – so we like to support all eating choices while maintaining variety, abundance and soul foods!
Your love living lean meal plan allows you to mould your food preferences into your dietary choices whilst still being prescriptive and better yet it sees you enjoy special occasions such as Birthdays, Christmas or Weddings with ease knowing you aren’t derailing all your efforts!
Terms and Conditions for using the Love Living Lean Program
Buy purchasing the LOVE LIVING LEAN program you agree to these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, LOVE LIVING LEAN means IPerformance Nutrition Pty Ltd & Leanne Ward Nutrition Pty Ltd as trustee for The Ward Trust trading as LOVE LIVING LEAN ABN 63 968 429 358.
The dietary advice provided in the LOVE LIVING LEAN program is not meant to replace the advice provided by your doctor. You should always seek approval from a medical professional before starting a diet, exercise or weight loss program.
The LOVE LIVING LEAN program may not be appropriate for some people with specific medical conditions and does not intend to TREAT or CURE any diagnosed clinical conditions.
NOTE: If you are less than 18 years of age, are over 70 years of age, are pregnant or breastfeeding, have Type 1 Diabetes, are taking insulin, have a liver or kidney disorder, a diagnosed eating disorder, cancer or another clinical condition that requires close monitoring or regular medications, it is not appropriate that you follow the LOVE LIVING LEAN program without notifying us at email@example.com (so we can assess your suitability for the program) + you will need to gain your own medical clearance PRIOR to commencing the program.
At this stage, the LOVE LIVING LEAN plan does not cater specifically to food allergies or intolerances. Our nutrition plans do provide a wide range of options and alternatives, so having an allergy or intolerance does not preclude you from purchasing this program. However, it is not appropriate for you to consume, and you should avoid, any foods in the meal plan that may cause you to experience any adverse reactions.
It is not recommended that you consume less than 5000kJ on a diet plan, unless supervised by a medical professional or dietitian. Our meal plans are well above this extremely low limit, as you would expect them to be for an active individual. Our meals plans are not starvation or restriction plans, they are designed to fuel and nourish your body.
As everyone is different, and has different backgrounds and needs, we cannot guarantee specific results even if the program is strictly adhered to.
Even though we have endeavoured to provide prudent, healthy dietary advice, by following the LOVE LIVING LEAN program you agree to do so at your own risk. By purchasing this program you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the creators Angelique Clark and Leanne Ward are not responsible or liable for any damage, loss or injury, including any consequential loss, that may arise from the following of the advice in the programs.
If your membership is subscription based, you can cancel your subscription any time using the LOVE LIVING LEAN website. Subscription payments paid before cancellation will not be refunded.
For LOVE LIVING LEAN memberships paid upfront, refunds may be granted solely at the discretion of LOVE LIVING LEAN and only in exceptional circumstances (not for change of mind).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, LOVE LIVING LEAN, and any employees, contractors, agents, representatives, licensees or permitted assigns of LOVE LIVING LEAN-
- expressly exclude and disclaim all warranties, guarantees or undertakings relating to the LOVE LIVING LEAN program, whether express, or implied by law, unless they are expressly set out in these terms and conditions; and
- are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including, for example, illness, injury, death, direct, indirect, incidental, economic, or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising, loss of data, loss of, or claim for, revenue, profits, actual or potential business opportunities or anticipated savings or profit), whether the result or negligence, human error, computer error or otherwise, and whether in contract or in tort, which may arise in respect of, or in connection with, the Services or the agreement.
You agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify LOVE LIVING LEAN, and any employees, contractors, agents, representatives, licensees or permitted assigns of LOVE LIVING LEAN, for any liability mentioned in, or related to a thing mentioned above.
Where LOVE LIVING LEAN cannot by law exclude liability, then LOVE LIVING LEAN’s liability to you is limited to the supply of the LOVE LIVING LEAN Program again or the payment of the cost of supplying the LOVE LIVING LEAN Program again.
LOVE LIVING LEAN is not liable for default or failure to perform LOVE LIVING LEANS obligations resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond LOVE LIVING LEAN’s reasonable control, including, for example, acts of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, accidents, fires, explosions, earthquakes, floods, the elements, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of suitable parts, components, materials including ink, chemicals and paper, labour or transportation.
COPYRIGHT + PERMISSIONS FOR THE LOVE LIVING LEAN NUTRITION PROGRAM
All content, recipes, photographs, illustrations and design on this website and disseminated as part of the LOVE LIVING LEAN PROGRAM are ©2018 LOVE LIVING LEAN. All Rights Reserved.
No part of the LOVE LIVING LEAN nutrition or exercise programs may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, without written consent of the author. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal.
No part of the LOVE LIVING LEAN nutrition or exercise programs may be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without the author’s written consent.
In other words, thank you in advance for being a fit, honest and accountable everyday human.
You may download LOVE LIVING LEAN recipes and documents for your own personal use. Following the end of your LOVE LIVING LEAN membership you will no longer have access to the member’s area of the LOVE LIVING LEAN website and therefore will not have access to the LOVE LIVING LEAN content.
You agree that LOVE LIVING LEAN may-
- collect and use your personal information and other data to facilitate the provision of the LOVE LIVING LEAN PROGRAM to you; and
- use this information and data, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve LOVE LIVING LEAN’s products and services.
The agreement with LOVE LIVING LEAN to provide the LOVE LIVING LEAN Program to you takes effect, is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with the laws for the time being in force in Queensland, Australia and You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of that State.