This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Leanne Ward 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jade.bruckner
    Participant

Hi All,

I am very excited to do this. I am tired of ‘quick fixes’. I am a member of f45 and have been motivated for over 12 months now which is a first for me usually I go through phases with my motivation but f45 has kept me motivated for the longest ever. I am fitter and stronger but I still have some weight to shift to be what is considered ‘healthy’. I have attempted the f45 8 week challenges but I cannot seem to stick to them for more than 3/4 weeks. I really struggle with food – I am generally healthy and follow a flexitarian diet and eat plant based Mon-Fri and enjoy meat on Weekends and some nights out if I go out for dinner. But on weekends I binge and go too far. I want to follow a balanced approach to my eating giving myself the nutrition my body needs and having those days where I can be a bit naughty as well without having a detrimental affect on my body. This program spoke to me because it’s more of a lifestyle change not a quick challenge. I am looking forward to being educated about food from experts in the field.

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Jade, we are so happy to have you on board! The things our clients tell us about 6/8 week challenges like you mentioned from the f45 one is that they are too restrictive and lead to over eating/ binge eating on the weekend (NOT what we want!). The LLL program has a focus on whole foods (yes we eat bread, dairy and occasionally wine & steak too!) but overall we use REAL food to FUEL our bodies LONGTERM! When you ‘allow’ yourself to eat ‘soul’ foods as we like to call them (chocolate, wine etc) this leads to your body learning to appreciate small amounts of it to make your soul happy and removes you from that restrictive/ binge cycle people tend to get caught up in. We are so happy you are on board with us and we cannot wait to start this weekend and teach you ladies so much valuable content in the coming months! Leanne x

Sabina Sjoberg
    Participant

Hi everyone!

When I followed a program I usually ended up binging/overeating because I was hungry and felt restricted. I’m here because I’ve a lot of weight to shift. I want to live a healthy balanced life without feeling restricted around food.

lisareeves
    Participant

Hi everyone, I want to change my mindset and take control of my relationship with food. Thanks for the opportunity Leanne & Ang

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Sabine, we are go glad you are in our community! We will support you with your goals 100% of the way and teach you to truly nourish and fuely our body so you never feel restricted or feel the need to over eat/ binge again. Once you see the volume of real nourishing whole foods in the meal plan it will help to change your mindset around food coupled with the fact that we ALLOW SOUL FOODS – your body/mind never needs to miss out as there is always an abundance of food around, we can’t wait to teach you this throughout our journey! Love Leanne x

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa, we are so happy to have you here with us! We can’t wait to walk with you on this journey of self discovery and watch you grow and learn as you nourish and fuel your body properly. Love Leanne x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.