Home Page Forums Members’ Forum Round 3 for Foundation members

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  katielou10478 2 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

katielou10478
    Participant

I am trying to find the link for Round 3 for Foundation and Round 2 members, but cannot seem to find it. Would someone please point me in the right direction?

katielou10478
    Participant

Disregard, I just realised you have to go through the full Pay Upfront option and then select from the drop down list.

angie

Glad you found it!! x

Joanne Thiele
    Participant

Hi – can you tell me how I go about access vegetarian, dairy free recipes?
    EDIT: It’s ok, found it! 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Joanne Thiele.

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Joanne, Glad you found the “nutrition resources” that allow you to sub our different ingredients for ones you enjoy/can eat. The tops of the recipes also show which ones are DF and Veg/Vegan so will give you an easy guide and if you find one that sounds yummy but includes chicken for example, just use the protein exchange list to sub chicken for beans or tofu etc – we give you exact portions in the exchange lists. Let us know how you go, Cheers, Leanne

weedonlauren
    Participant

Hi,

I have signed up to be a Lifelong Member, having just completed Round 2. I was just wondering if this includes access to the facebook group and if so, what is the name?

Kind regards
    Lauren

angie

Hi Lauren!

Ongoing members have their own facebook group – search LLL LIFELONG LEARNING MEMBERSHIP in facebook and I can add you!

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Lauren also check your welcome email as the Facebook link is in the welcome email 🙂

katielou10478
    Participant

I am having trouble finding additional material for Foundation members continuing into Round 3. The first 2 weeks seem to contain the same recipes and information from Round 1, plus the additional meals provided during Round 2.

If there is a link to new recipes that I am not seeing, I’d appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction

angie

Absolutely! Log into your account via the website, then click the Life Long Learning tab and it will pull up all the new recipes and resources that aren’t part of the original current running program under the specified weeks. The meals are interchangeable with the original meal plan plate formula from round 2.

katielou10478
    Participant

Thank you, didn’t see them. When I first looked there, I saw all the Round 2 extra recipes, didn’t notice as the first Round 3 recipe was added in.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.