Home Page Forums Members’ Forum Round 2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leanne Ward 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hayley.schoenmaker
    Participant

I was wondering whether the recipes & workouts will be different for Round 2?

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Hayley, So sorry, I replied to this but I can see that it didn’t go through now. For round 2, the recipes will be the same (founders will get one new recipe each week – so 12 new ones to add to their collection by the end of round 2) and the exercise programming will be different however. The reason we kept the nutrition the same is that no one has possibly made all 120 recipes or stuck strictly to the plans throughout the 12 weeks (so we want everyone to go back and re-start it again & make new recipes this time) and there is also no way we can create another 120 recipes from scratch for the cheap price of the founding memberships ($29.99 for nutrition for 3 months) – recipe creation is very expensive and the cost of the founding membership does not cover the cost of 120 new recipes + their ingredients and multiple tests each recipe needs. The membership is really around continued support from myself and Angie and access to two qualified experts which would cost upwards of $300 per consult if you were to see us privately. So in short, no to nutrition (but you get 1 new recipe each week) and yes to exercise programming (you’ll get access to a new app if you choose GOLD founding members). Hope that answers your question. Leanne x

hayley.schoenmaker
    Participant

Hi Leanne,

Thank you, and thats ok, I decided to continue anyway. And you are right I have a lot of recipes I am still super keen to try. Will be excited to see the extra recipe each week as well.
    Can’t wait to continue with you.

Hayley

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Hayley,
    Wonderful, bring on the next 12 weeks! 🙂
    Cheers,
    Leanne x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.