Home Page Forums Members’ Forum Round 2 for Foundation Members

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  georgia.brown 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jen
    Participant

Hi! I am keen to sign up for the foundation member’s special offer that was mentioned on facebook….but I can’t find where to sign up on the website? Thank you!!

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Jen, make sure you are logged in first or you won’t see the founding members section. Head to the shop page or the link that says sign up for round 2 and as long as you are logged in you’ll see the founding members offers (up front and monthly subscription available for both gold and silver). Let me know if you still have troubles. Cheers, Leanne

Jen
    Participant

Thank you so much!! Will try now!!

georgia.brown
    Participant

Hi Leanne, hope you don’t mind but I just wanting to clarify as a founding member –
    I completed Round 1, so now do we literally just go back to the start of Week 1 we were sent back in November and begin the program again? So we won’t be getting any ‘new’ content or new plans as continuing founding members? (which is fine 🙂 I just want to make sure I am not missing something!).
    I understand that the training program IS different however? This is specifically designed for those who did the first 12 weeks to continue to progress? I have definitely noticed strength gains and love the structure of the training program so looking forward to increasing this from here.
    Thank you for your clarification.

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Georgia, Yes the nutrition is the same so please re-start week 1 again with everyone else (and enjoy the additional food to fuel your exercise sessions & try some of the recipes you didn’t make last round!) + you’ll notice a new founding members tab at the bottom of the members area where you will receive 1 additional recipe a week and Angie and I will also pop additional nutrition resources up for you ladies under this tab too (to build on your knowledge – we have a protein powder resource coming as an example). The exercise programming IS different and you are correct – it builds on your first 12 weeks of training so start the new exercise program from Monday. Cheers, Leanne

georgia.brown
    Participant

Thanks very much for the response!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.