Home Page Forums Members’ Forum Protein Powders

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  angie 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mperkins
    Participant

Hi Team – I am joining Round 3. I have been reading through the above topics and have a question regarding protein powder. Is there a specific one that you recommend? I want to get as many things in place prior to the round – and shopping for more expensive items in the lead up weeks will have me better prepared and not outlaying a larger sum on groceries in one hit.

angie

Hello!

Absolutely – we do recommend a natural (no flavour) protein in most of our recipes – a hydrolysed whey protein isolate (natural) will suffice – there are many great brands at regular supplement shops if its more convenient for you to get a head start in your groceries – this is awesome!! But we do have a discount association with VPA for this particular product simply from a quality Aussie production and ease of distribution and also competitive price advantage but they also ship internationally which is great for our overseas members too!

Use this referral code for a 15% off discount (for purchases over $30) https://www.vpa.com.au/?referrer_code=REF1A1714

Angie x

mperkins
    Participant

Done and done! Thank you

angie

Terrific!! x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.