Home Page Forums Members’ Forum Nutrition guide

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leanne Ward 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stepre95
    Participant

Hello 🙂

Just wondering if we have to follow specific caloric intake for our bodies for weight loss? Or is this meal plan designed for all to follow for weight loss.

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hello, it’s designed for all active women to follow for weight loss as a base plan. We want our ladies starting on higher calories to have a really great foundation to pull from when we start active fat loss phase in a few weeks. We find too many women are eating too low calories which is causing them to overeat/binge later in the day so in the first few weeks we want to fill you up on as many delicious whole foods as possible so you learn what true hunger is and what emotional hunger is etc. If you are someone who is quite short (perhaps 5ft) or not exercising at the moment (perhaps injured etc), start with the 3 main meals a day (then prioritise pre and post training nutrition if exercising) and then only if still hungry – eat 1-2 snacks on top of this a day. Listen to your hungry levels – some days you will feel hungrier than others (especially if exercising) and other days you might not need any snacks. We want to teach our ladies to learn to eat intuitively so before every meals or snack – ask yourself if you are truly hungry or if you are just thirsty instead or bored/stressed or emotional. The base plan is the same for everyone but it’s up to you to listen to your body and see how much it needs each day. Hope this helps! Leanne x

stepre95
    Participant

Thanks 🙂 also just looking at the train heroes app for the week ahead and was wondering if there is any guidance or information on the training program as I am just finding it a little hard to follow/use?

stepre95
    Participant

I have mainly been doing hiit training and cardio and find I am not seeing much change in my body so I really want to try and give the training program a go. If you have any tips that would be amazing 🙂

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi again lovely, we find the app pretty self explanatory but we obviously can’t provide coaching in terms of each exercise so perhaps enlist the help of a PT in your gym for 2-3 sessions to ensure you are doing the exercises correctly or look on You Tube for free videos of correct forms. Your welcome email contains information on how to use the app and set it up so perhaps re-read the welcome email and after this, please let us know if you have any specific questions about the app. Leanne x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.