Welcome to Love Living Lean Forums Members’ Forum How to balance out morning coffee

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chloe.elise.hollins 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chloe.elise.hollins
    Participant

Hi there!

On days that I’d like a soy latte with my breakfast (porridge) should I switch the soy in the porridge to almond milk to balance out the amount of calories?

Thanks so much xx

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi lovely, yes that would be a good options or the other would be just making the porridge on water and using vanilla protein powder (20g) instead of the egg whites for flavour – that way on water it still takes nice with the protein powder then you can use the milk in your coffee as well. Or another option which I’ve taken to doing in the mornings now is making a long black with just a dash of soy milk instead of a full cup (so we wouldn’t really count that as the calories are minimal) and the long black wakes me up a little more 😉

chloe.elise.hollins
    Participant

Hi Leanne!

Water in the porridge will be great on the mornings I feel like soy, and I’m already a big long black fan so that advice sounds great.

Thanks for the help xxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.