Home Page Forums Members’ Forum Feedback about Love Living Lean

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Leanne Ward 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

If you would like to comment or leave feedback about Love Living Lean feel free to do it here.

P.S. forums are a great way to share information and experiences. Don’t be afraid to start your own forum topics.

X

Leanne

gillianleh
    Participant

Hi Leanne
    can I ask if we should be planning out the whole week of meals ahead of time ? Also with regard to the various food group exchanges are these to be taken only if we’re still hungry and can we decide any section to choose from? I’m not a fan of fruit or yoghurt so can I just miss these things out from the menu choices?

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi there, you can plan an entire week of meals if you like or you can just make them each night – it’s dependent on your lifestyle. I personally like to prep food for 3-4 days in advance but no more so this means that I prep twice a week (once on Sunday and again on Wednesday night). No the food exchange lists are literally to exchange the things you don’t like ie. if the meal plan has a banana sub it for another piece of fruit. Or if the meal plan has beef and you don’t like it, sub it for another protein. The food exchange lists are not to be eaten as ‘extra’ food (unless you are truly starving if you perhaps do a tremendous amount of exercise?). If you don’t like fruit or dairy – just choose other snack listed. If fruit or dairy is in the recipe then you can just choose another recipe or omit it if you prefer. Hope this answers your question 🙂

gillianleh
    Participant

Thanks all my questions answered and sorry to bother you ~ Ive only just seen the Facebook post about asking questions later after videos!

anthea_u
    Participant

Hi Leanne – I’m in the process of prepping some of my meals, I’m looking forward to trying the recipes 🙂

Regarding the beef and buckwheat pasta recipe, I think the red capsicum is missing from the ingredient list – how much should be added?

Also, when I click back after opening the nutritional resources it takes me back to the members forum home page. If this could be adjusted so that it goes back to the nutritional resources page instead, that would be much easier 🙂

angie

Hi Anthea!

Thank you for picking up the missing capsicum… oh dear!! the ingredients should list ” 1 medium capsicum” I have readjusted this and will upload the correct version now, thank you for picking this up and making us aware!

I will pass on your IT issue to David to rectify – thank you!!

Ange x

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Anthea,

Just talked to our IT about this issue when you click backwards and it takes you back to the home page. Although this is annoying, this cannot be fixed in the system but there is an easy way around it. When you click on the PDF to open it up (maximising it) you just need to click on the tiny grey banner and the little icon on the furthest right hand side with 4 arrows pointing either way (this means you’ve maximised the page to see it all) – instead of now clicking back, click the grey arrows (pointing either way) to minimise it and it will take you back to the recipes page. Just keep minimising and maximising each PDF (uses those 4 little arrows) and not clicking forward and back. I hope this makes sense.

Cheers,
    Leanne

anthea_u
    Participant

Thanks Leanne and Ange!

I have the feeling of seeing results already,I know that is not possible, but to be honest I has a pre-start program weekend with a little bit of excess as I was travelling and after the first week I think I can see results!
    Thank you for all your help! and you commitment!!
    P.S Can we add M&Ms to the soul foods? It is really my soul food with the wine!
    Again, thank you for everything!

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Lucia, Thanks for your message, Great that you feel results already! We are not saying that you can’t see results, we just don’t want our ladies to focus entirely on weight loss (especially only after a week!). We are filming a video on fat loss science for week 3 which will help explain some of the results we are looking for after 12 weeks and why we should’t expect too much weight loss initially (we know from science that the slower the weight loss, the better as the results are more sustainable!). In regards to your soul food, M&Ms sit under ‘chocolate’ so 40g is your soul food amount for M&Ms. Make sure you are only choosing your soul food a few times a week (max) and that it replaces a snack option (not additional too). Good luck with week 2, you’re doing great so far and we hope the recipes are super tasty and filling – our goal is for your body to be constantly nourished with amazing food so your cravings are minimal and you never feel too hungry. Leanne x

Hi Leanne,
    Thank you so much for your message! I hadn’t had any soul food for now because I didn’t need it!! The recipes are amazing! I loved everything and I don’t have the feeling of doing a diet! I am taking 3 snacks as I am using my breakfast as posttraining! I am very happy so far with the program!! 100% recommendable

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Lucia, We are so glad to hear that. We want you ladies to be able to eat this way for the rest of your life so you never feel like you’re on a diet. That’s what a sustainable lifestyle is all about. Your soul foods are there if you need them but only if you need them so do exactly as you’re doing, no need to restrict soul foods but also don’t eat them for the sake of eating them. Leanne x

belinda
    Participant

Hi Ladies!
    I just wanted to pass on a bit of feedback about the formatting of the recipes – if you could move the left margin in a smidge as once printed a hole punch goes straight through the amounts on ingredients list, which sometimes doesn’t matter too much other times it does!
    Not a biggy anyway.
    Thanks
    Belinda

Leanne Ward
    Keymaster

Hi Belinda, thank you for the feedback. We will keep this in mind when editing the recipes in the future and creating new ones. Cheers, Leanne

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.